Welcome to Maui Safari and Molly Mupp's Hobby Village
now planned for development in north Florida
Top Reasons to support USACE Emergncy Villages.
With over 30 million people economically wiped out by the Corona Virus
and loosing their jobs, homes, apartments and livelihoods the US needs
a Roosevelt style Emergency Plan to reduce the oncoming impact of
another Great Depression. In addition with rising sea levels destroying
homes plus the already homeless the need is urgent.
* This is America’s Best Opportunity to fulfilling the noble intent
of lifting people out of poverty by providing jobs and an extremely affordable
lifestyle with RVs and Modular Homes manufactured locally within the Village
* This program creates reasonably self-sufficient Villages within existing USACE
campgrounds such as: Lake Seminole, Lake Allatoona, Wright Patman Lake in
Texas and other southern locations.
* These are primarily RV-Mobile Home and 12 ft wide modular homes using
low cost back to back power pedestals where both RVs, Park Trailers and
small modular homes can PLUG In.
USACE Support Letter for Emergency Priority USACE Villages
To be refiled in May 2020 as WRRDA 7001 Proposal To Congress
This is for a low cost jobs-housing program for planning, building
and operating USACE RV-MH Villages along the Hwy 10 southern
* USACE Lakes and Campgrounds
* Malls and shopping centers whose retailers are downsizing by 20 to 50%.
with adjacent acreage for building RV-MH sites.
* Unused malls with adjacent acreage for building RV-MH sites.
This is an FDR Roosevelt type Jobs-Housing program that serves
the needs of the millions left destitute by the :
* Corona Virus Pandemic
* Hurricanes, Tornado's and Rising Sea Levels
* and the Homeless due to rising rents and no jobs.
Lt. General Todd Semonite and Deputy Commander Major General Robert F. Whittle USACE HQ: at US Army Corps of Engineers 441 G Street NW
Washington, DC, 20314-1000
Why we need an Emergency- Priority
FDR type Jobs-Housing program to create
affordable USACE RV-MH Villages
This WRRDA 7001 Proposal is a highly specific
plan that sharply focuses on local jobs and housing
creation initially in Florida, Georgia, Alabama,
Louisiana and California.
Use of USACE parks for large RV-MH villages is necessary,
but existing Mall conversion saves time and money.
The three-story Providence Arcade in Rhode Island — America's oldest mall — transformed the majority of its shops into 48 micro-apartments in 2016 (with a hair salon and cafés still on the ground floor).
The USACE has done a great job in acquiring malls
and facilities for Public Housing saving time and money.
Here’s the key reasons we need this FDR type Jobs-Housing
* Growing homeless due to no income because of the coronavirus closing business laying off workers. This is far worse than the Great Depression.
* The existing homeless situation because of inflated rents.
* The loss of homes and jobs due to Global Warming
particularly along the Atlantic seaboard and Florida