LD 10 LOT 30 ft width x 100 ft rustic length
LS1 This rustic lot designation is for use by a single 648 SF Modular Home. It has a 12 x 21 attached garage.
The rustic lot uses no concrete except for:
a. Anchoring the RV Pedestals
b. Protective Pedestal posts
c. and Corner lot posts
d. No gravel is used
e. Conventional 12 x12” blocks are used as needed for
walks, driveways and patio bases.
f. Lawns, Shrubs and trees are encouraged at the users expense.
It uses a back to back RV Pedestal model _GE1 LU532PB Pad Mount
with 20, 30 & 50 amp or a receptacles on each side. This allows the pedestals to hopscotch to the next 100 ft side reducing costs.
LD 10 lots can also be located along a common green allowing users
to be members of a CGA or common green association.
The LD 10 uses the following Lot Features:
1. A space for a 12 x 54’ modular home.
2. Garage parking space for 1 car
3. A brick, concrete block storage shed/ hurricane shelter.
4. Optional fencing on 3 sides
5. Optional removable fencing in front to allow easy access