LD 8 Rustic LOT 35 ft width x 75 ft length
LS8 This rustic lot designation is for use by a single Modular Home.
The home uses a 50 Amp receptor in a Back to Back
The rustic lot uses no concrete except for:
a. Anchoring the RV Pedestals
b. Protective Pedestal posts
c. and Corner lot posts
d. No gravel is used
e. Conventional 12 x12” blocks are used as needed for
walks, driveways and patio bases.
f. Lawns, Schrubs and trees are encouraged at the users expense.
It uses a back to back RV Pedestal model _GE1 LU532PB Pad Mount
with 20, 30 & 50 amp or a receptacles on each side. This allows the pedestals to hopscotch to the next 75 ft side reducing costs.
LD8 lots can also be located along a common green allowing users
to be members of a CGA or common green association.
The LD8 uses the following Lot Features:
1. A space for a 12 x54 ft Modular Home next to the pedestal.
2. Parking space for 1 or 2 cars.
3. A brick, concrete block storage shed/ hurricane shelter.
4. Optional fencing on 3 sides
5. Optional removable fencing in front to allow eazy access for RVs