LD 11A The Victorian 2000 sq ft under roof
40 ft width x 100 ft length lot
LD 11 This designation is used as a modular Victorian 2 story with 2 Victorian Rotundas.
This basic 2 story structure can also be used in a commercial / retail Village with
the top floor used as a residence and the bottom floor for retail usage.
This Structure creates a 5 bedrooms and 3 baths these homes are operational shell homes awaiting the class and sophistication of capable owners.
The rustic lot uses no concrete except for:
1. Concrete base for hurricane Shed
2. Concrete slab for garage entry, garage and ground floor and mounting Posts for the second story Modular Home.
3. No gravel is used
4. Conventional 12 x12” blocks are used as needed for
walks, driveways and patio bases.
5. Lawns, Shrubs and trees are encouraged at the users expense.
It uses a conventional 200 amp breaker box.
LD 11 lots can also be located along a common green allowing users
to be members of a CGA or common green association. The Victorian’s
architectural features are shown towards the CGA ( not the Street)
With a 35 foot covered porch and a 20 ft x 22ft attached garage.
The LD 11 Lots uses the following Lot Features:
1. A concrete driveway, garage floor, and first floor foundation.
2. A Space for a 14 x 60 ft modular home.
3. Parking space for 1 or 2 cars.
4. A brick, concrete block storage shed/ hurricane shelter.
5. Fencing on 3 sides
6.. Removable fencing in front to allow easy access for RVs and cars