Gerald Chernick 712 N. Harvard Blvd Los Angeles, California 90029 213 590-0470 email@example.com
To the Honorable _______________________________
Dear Congressperson _______________________________
Please support Congressional WRRDA 7001 Funding for a select few from 4 to 10 USACE Campgrounds for upgrades to USACE Safety-Net Villages.
This allows disaster, climate, and government shutdown refugees to:
* Go directly to these villages to live in hostels, RVs or Trailers so they won’t have to live in tents while waiting for FEMA. EMA will not assist many disaster victims.
* Those disaster victims helped by FEMA are done so at an
extremely high cost, and for a very limited time period.
* This funding also gives victims very much needed jobs in
and around these USACE Safety Net Villages. With such
jobs rentals or leasing ( site + RV or trailer ) is never more
than 15 to 20 % than their income.
* USACE campgrounds and the Texas Parks were very helpful
offering FREE Camping to Hurricane Katrina victims.
* The State of Louisiana has already relocated Choctaw Indians
inland to a new location because of rising seas around New Orleans.
Please go to USACE Visit or visit AmericanWoody.com for futher details
And ask your congressman or congresswoman to support this